The STABILA 83 S is especially engineered for the challenging environment of building sites. Its extreme robust profile is cast from aluminium for a long working life. Because the vials are easily read from different sides, this makes levelling in any position an easy task. The three vials are precisely aligned with the two precision engineered levelling surfaces to ensure a long working life accuracy. So, its no surprise that so many professionals use them.
- Extremely tough, cast aluminium profile.
- Particularly practical – the horizontal vial can be read from 4 sides, the vertical vials from 3 sides.
- Two vertical vials for quick readings in any position.
- Large finger-grip openings for easy and comfortable use.
- Spirit level with two precision-milled measuring surfaces – no discolourations on the surface for example, on fair-faced brickwork.
- Continuous bridge over the horizontal vial increases the stability of the profile.
- Easy cleaning – dirt can be removed thanks to the electrostatic powder coating.
- High-precision measuring in all positions.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal and reverse position of ± 0.5 mm/m.
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 2 milled measuring surfaces, finger-grip openings.
- Especially suitable for craftsmen who subject their tools to extremely demanding conditions and need to measure in all positions for example, in bricklaying and reinforced concrete construction.
We ship all of our packages via courier recorded delivery and are happy to provide next working day delivery* of your items. Orders intended for destinations other than the mainland** UK should refrain from ordering online and contact us to arrange your order and delivery costs.
You can find more information on our delivery policy page.