- Has all the benefits of the fibreglass/polypropylene construction along with the peace of mind that they are compliant with BS8020:2012.
- This is an exacting specification that demands full adherence to detailed manufacturing testing procedures for safe working practices to be maintained by the user when working on or in close proximity to live conductor cables
- Every tool is flash detected to 10,000 volts before the issue of a unique certificate for every tool
- The Shock-Pro range of Insulated Tools from Richard Carter is the market leading brand of Insulated Contractors Tools, recognised for their quality & durability
- The GPO Trencher is often known as a '2 way' in some trades
- Used for digging and cleaning out narrow trenches for cable or pipe laying. Back-filling and shovelling a variety of aggregates
- Colour may vary depending on stock
We ship all of our packages via courier recorded delivery and are happy to provide next working day delivery* of your items. Orders intended for destinations other than the mainland** UK should refrain from ordering online and contact us to arrange your order and delivery costs.
You can find more information on our delivery policy page.