Bitu-Band Anti-Skid Overbanding Tape - HAPAS Approved
Regular price £17.40 £14.50 ex. VAT
🚚 Order within the next 0 Day(s), 2 hours, 15 minutes, 27 seconds for delivery by 29 Mar, 2023.
Got Questions Feel free to get in touch!
- High quality, easy to use overbanding tape outperforms the requirements of the HAPAS Skid Resistance figures of > 60 SRV initial > 50 SRV retained
- The dispersed aggregate means that as the repair wears, fresh aggregate comes to the surface
- Certified Results of initial SRV figures of 82 and retained SRV of 75 have been achieved
- Bitumen thermoplastic overbanding tape is used for sealing joints or repairing cracks in asphalt tarmac of up to 5mm wide, preventing water ingress
- Impregnated throughout with Calcined Bauxite aggregate, for prolonged anti-skid life
- Full application instructions included in every box - tools required include stiff broom, knife, gas torch - simply clean, dry, cut, apply heat
Supplied in a box of 12 rolls
Priced per roll
Roll size: 5M x 35mm
We ship all of our packages via courier recorded delivery and are happy to provide next working day delivery* of your items. Orders intended for destinations other than the mainland** UK should refrain from ordering online and contact us to arrange your order and delivery costs.
You can find more information on our delivery policy page.