This product requires a quantity of 4 minimum.
- Fibreglass/polypropylene construction
- Full adherence to detailed manufacturing testing procedures for safe working practices to be maintained by the user when working on or in close proximity to live conductor cables
- The Taper Mouth is a multi-use shovel, for both digging and shovelling duties
- Ideal for tasks such as concrete mixing, tarmacking, trenching, back-filling and shovelling a variety of aggregates
- Flash detected to 10,000 volts
- Compliant with BS8020:2012
- Colour may vary depending on stock
We ship all of our packages via courier recorded delivery and are happy to provide next working day delivery* of your items. Orders intended for destinations other than the mainland** UK should refrain from ordering online and contact us to arrange your order and delivery costs.
You can find more information on our delivery policy page.